Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's HR Transformation practice (HRT).
Work you'll do
As a ServiceNow Lead Development Advisor within our HRT team you will:
- ServiceNow Lead Advisor will lead and support a team to provide oversight, recommendations, and ensure best practices are followed for HR Service Delivery during development build
- The development governance consists of configurations, conducting code review, and remediation steps for one or more of a variety of areas including, but not limited to HRSD, ITSM, Service Catalog, and Service Portal.
- Lead team, research, and provide guidance to perform ServiceNow administration, testing, documentation, and remediation tasks for protecting the client in a multi-shared services environment.
- Review multiple builds and provide feedback in terms of best practices is key in this role, in order to effectively and efficiently maintain the ServiceNow instance.
- Will use aptitude to search for answers when they aren't easily accessible and guide the team in the correct direction when uncertainty arises.
- Collaborate with fellow developers and testers in an Agile development environment
- Work with government product owner to provide technical insight on business requirements and functional design
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Work onsite in the Washington, DC location
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice – the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
- 1 or more years of relevant consulting or industry experience with ServiceNow
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in the following tasks:
- Lead development review and provided approval or remediation tasks upon review of update sets on promotion from Development to Test instance. Scope currently includes HRSD, ServiceNow Applications, Homepage/Dashboard/Portal and Reporting, ITSM, Service Catalog, Service Portal, integrations with other applications and platforms
- Manages ServiceNow Advisory team enforcing governance process for all build from service integration team is completed per requirements and follows HRSD, ServiceNow, and client expectations
- Develop plan for validation and data migration activities to execute for life of project
- Works closely with the client product owners providing show cases, demos, and tabletop exercises to build recommended product
- Expertise with HRSD ServiceNow in support of mapping to HR business process functional requirements
- Knowledge (certification preferred) of ITIL, Agile/Scrum and/or other related industry best practices
- Knowledge (certification preferred) of ServiceNow platform, specifically HRSD application
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to define clear and accepted requirements and develop design documentation
- Experience working closely with the security team meet security requirements.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DCCPDMAR95642-HC
Apply on company website