Small Business, Senior Analyst
Performs small business market research and analysis for dissemination to Small Business Program Managers (SB PM) for account team review and distribution. Coordinates with a team of USI resources in ensuring data collecting, mining and outputs for strategic sourcing are accurate and up-to-date. Serves as Small Business Coordinator for strategic small business meetings to include providing the Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO), SB PM and internal client teams with in-depth information regarding the companies' stats. Serves as Small Business Compliance Lead for Federal get-well plans to include running reports from the Small Business Dashboard and populating get-well templates for SB PM review and dissemination to internal clients. Files timely and accurate government-mandated regulatory individual subcontracting report (ISR) and summary subcontract report (SSR) compliance reports as directed by SB PMs and creates ad-hoc reports requested by leadership. Independently provides dedicated assistance to specific teams within the small business portfolio. Uses various SB sourcing systems to help solve issues and improve efficiency and accuracy of data request. Evaluates data quality and works independently on special projects. Interacts with small businesses and internal clients. Participates in marketing in-reach and out-reach for small business events.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes and validates metrics for multi-level ISR and SSR reporting requirements
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of data disseminated to client teams
- Assist with preparing and files time-sensitive federal mandated reports ISR and SSR reports to maintain compliance with government's regulations
- Researches, validates and coordinates external vendor requests
- Serve as Small Business Coordinator for strategic small business meetings
- Leads independent ad-hoc analyses and presents findings, results, and recommendations to SBLO and SB PMs
- Implements standardized GSA MACs/GWACs/MAS small business reports for internal account teams for sourcing and compliancy
- Serve as lead analyst for management of USI team
- Performs job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Applications, including Excel functions, pivot tables, and lookups
- Proficient using relational databases
- Strong analytic ability
- Ability to translate datasets into actionable/informational presentations
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively, work collaboratively with teams
- Preferred Experience/Education
- Market research experience
- Possesses strong analytical skills and ability to review and independently analyze highly complex data
- Client service experience
- Strong multi-tasking experience
- Strong attention to detail
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, math, statistics, or an education-related field requiring coursework in statistics and research methods
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience in an applied research/data management environment is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15497
Apply on company website