Locations: Chicago, IL | Greensboro, NC | Raleigh, Durham, Chapel-Hill, NC | Remote
At Deloitte Digital Marketing & Experience Services, we help marketers optimize their customer experience to win in the marketplace. We're combining data, decisioning and real-time delivery to build and manage customer data ecosystems that enable our clients to acquire, engage and retain customers in a dramatically different and improved manner. With customer data as a foundation, we help clients deliver dynamic, personalized customer experiences across all engagement channels using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We're growing fast and need brilliant Twilio Developers like you to fuel our continuing innovation and help us scale. Along the way, you'll find exceptional growth opportunities limited only by your hunger for learning and ability to apply best practice methodology in our start-up-like environment.
Work you'll do
As an Architect & Lead Twilio Developer, you'll focus on the Twilio communications platform services and applications. You will support solution design & development, team hiring, training and oversight. Your work will be building modern experiences with large and fast-growing clients. You'll work with diverse teams and programs.
- Participate in solution design and architecture
- Implementation of Twilio Services and management of projects
- Design and development of associated services to enable the experiences
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Develop new features using Twilio Flex, AutoPilot & Studio
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Communication Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 5+ years of experience writing microservices in C# or Python
- 1+ years of experience working with Twilio platform, cross multiple tools experience
- Core knowledge of Python standard library and Pythonic conventions (PEP8, etc.)
- Experience with major public cloud offerings and how-to solution designs that are built around these technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and similar)
- 3+ years of relevant experience data management platforms including relational and non-relational data engines (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, MongoDB, HDFS, Snowflake, Big Query, and similar)
- 3+ years relevant experience in highly available, scale-able, and resilient architectures
- Awareness of wider micro-service ecosystem - 3rd party libraries, tooling, etc.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining enterprise-scale applications in production using CI/CD pipelines
- TTD mindset with experience of common testing frameworks
- Advanced understanding of multi-threading applications against SQL and No-SQL database engines
- Experience with low-latency, high-throughput web-services (1,000s of requests per second)
- Experience with large dataset's and memory management (Over 1 billion records)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Twilio platform certified
- Multiple projects implementing Twilio APIs
- Consulting experience
- Eager to work with fellow developers, user experience designers, and product owners
- Lead by example, sharing freely and emphasizing transparency in decision making
- Build your teams' collective ability via collaborative techniques like pair-programming and white board design sessions
- Continuously learn and improve, and constantly explore new languages, tools, and techniques
- Treat challenges as opportunities to advance your understanding
- You are an early adopter, and an inquisitive, critical thinker, always seeking to expand your knowledge and experience
- You know that many heads and a diversity of opinions make the best decisions
- You have the confidence to question unclear requirements and make technical decisions independently if initial assumptions are proved false
- You seek to understand the business-level problems your work is addressing as well as the technical requirements
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9073
Apply on company website