Are you an experienced,passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleevestechnologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel andshare new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands oftravel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte's Government &Public Services practice.
Our GPS Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven.Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly andeffectively, providing recommendations to improve cyber threat detection.
The GPS Internet of Things (IoT)Solutions Architect will facilitate the development and documentation for themonitoring capabilities for IoT and cyber-physical systems. Work with theProject Manager (PM) and IoT pillar tech leads (monitor, detect, and test) toensure unified development. The SupportManager will ensure high quality deliverables, report on the status of theseparallel task development to stakeholders, monitoring and controlling projectprogress and management of assigned team members.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Architect you will:
• Work with our Federal clients to mitigate cyber riskand threats
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in workprocess and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offerideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and createreports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracyof work products
• Assist in proposal development, as requested
• Actively expand consulting skills and professionaldevelopment through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction withclients
• Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, addinginterpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functionalprocess or issue
• The AI/ML Developer to help build a cutting edge,comprehensive solution for data trust.
• The ideal candidate will think creatively and havestrong collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, InformationSystems Security, Cybersecurity, Engineering, or related field or relatedexperience.
- 5years plus experience with Project Management Offices (PMOs)
- 5 years plus experience to analyze requirements, design AI/MLbased solutions, and integrate those solutions for customer environments.
- 8year plus experience in cyber platforms, cyber vulnerabilities, and cyberhardening
- Abilityto manage cost, schedule, and performance on a highly technical project
- Understandingof non-enterprise IT networks and architectures to include CPS, OT, ICS, andSCA 5
- 5plus years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),specifically the Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meetdeadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in amanner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, andpresentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Foundationalunderstanding of cyber security, cyber engineering, and cyber defense
- Ability to obtain and maintain therequired clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to workin the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at anytime in the future
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processeswithin the Federal government
- Knowledge of and experience with Federal securityregulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability:these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today.Deloitte's Government & Public Services (GPS) practice is passionate aboutmaking an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in theFederal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. Wecollaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the fullbreadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to bestsupport our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integratedsolutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses onhelping people at every level of their career to identify and use theirstrengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to seniorleaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities tohelp sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout theircareer. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people todo their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-beingprograms and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture whereour people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has thepower to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-basedvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSADVMGR114568VG
Apply on company website