Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Specialist, Enterprise Performance, SAP in Gilbert, Arizona and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Provide SAP software advisory and implementation services. Develop and implement large-scale data systems including data management and governance, as well as integrating structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based or on premise platforms. Design and develop data validation processes, perform data analysis and profiling to identify data gaps using SAP software data quality and data profiling tools to rectify data redundancies and anomalies. Manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link IT programs to organizational goals utilizing SAP modules. Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions. Drive operational efficiency by maintaining data systems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing SAP offerings for continuous insights and improvements. Provide industry insight and analytical support using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modeling tools to produce analysis and algorithms that help businesses make better decisions. Create technical and functional system requirements and use cases, including screen layouts, navigation flows, logic diagrams, data models, and process models. Analyze and review client business requirements and provide support in mapping these requirements to the process within the SAP Package. Support the resolution of escalated issues; review test plans, cases, and reports; conduct root cause analysis; and take corrective actions. Train the end users and prepare training material for a smooth transition to the new system.
15% travel required nationally.
Requires a Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering (Any), or a related field and one (1) year of related work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Must also have one (1) year of related work experience involving each of the following:
- Resolving incidents and developing coordination activities for project delivery;
- Coordinating with development team in identifying scope, gathering requirements, configuring, and testing;
- Utilizing Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Cisco WebEx, Skype for Business, and Zoom;
- Creating SAP functional and technical specification documents, including functional and designing specifications, and unit test plans;
- Performing current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing prototype systems, conducting testing, and defining support procedures and implementation, utilizing JIRA, CherWell, and HP ALM (Quality Center) application;
- Translating business processes into system requirements for enterprise software packages including SAP ECC (ERP Central Component) and creating enterprise software solutions using SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP WM (Warehouse Management), SAP LE (Logistics Execution), and SAP Pricing;
- Designing and implementing SAP P2P (Procure to Pay) including SAP MRP (Material Requirement Planning), SAP PO (Purchase Order), SAP GR (Goods Receipt), and SAP Putaway; and
- Implementing all phases of SAP projects, including planning, blueprinting, realization, testing, launching, and post go-live.
- 15% travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XBAL21FC1120GIL578
Apply on company website