Are you experienced leader who is also passionate about supply chains and analytics – someone who gets excited about developing smarter insights that bring about stronger outcomes in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
· Lead for the following activities:
o Develop project workplan including defining activities and milestones
o Perform historical spend analysis to establish baseline
o Execute Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis
o Conduct market and company-specific research
o Be responsible for development of sourcing hypothesis and negotiations strategies
o Support development of Request for Proposal (RFP) materials
o Develop supplier communication materials
o Develop savings and award scenario models using Excel tool
· Be responsible for project management activities (incl. tracking and reporting vs. timelines and risks)
· Be responsible for developing and communicating presentation materials using MS PowerPoint applying logical storyboarding and clear messaging techniques
· Work collaboratively with Deloitte internal and Client stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvements
· Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and consult with clients on highly complex supply chain technical/data issues utilizing analytics and visualization tools to efficiently address business problems
· Develop and foster relationships with the client and internal stakeholders; Build consensus with stakeholders
· Provide coaching and mentorship to junior resources
· Coordinate and execute supplier enablement programs such as supplier onboarding, eProcurement and eInvoicing enablement
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
· 6+ years of consulting and/or industry experience.
· 2 years of consulting experience in Sourcing & Procurement.
- Significant experience/knowledge in one or more of the following categories:
- IT / Telecom
- Facilities / Construction
- Professional Services
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
· Logical thinker and intellectual curiosity.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Flexible and adaptable to changes from the client or internal stakeholders.
· Desire to work in a team environment.
· Demonstrated track record of delivering results.
· Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines.
· Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
· Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
· Must be willing to live and work in Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ
· Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
· Experience working with customers and suppliers
· Prior experience in strategic sourcing and or category management
· Prior experience with souring and procurement solutions (e.g., Coupa or Ariba)
· Deep business process design and modelingRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14205
Apply on company website