- Work with cloud engineering teams to design and develop cloud native systems
- Create, build, and implement applications based on modern cloud design patterns and cloud software development that utilizes cloud computing and services in public, private, and hybrid clouds environments
- Leveraging cloud native services to drive innovation and increases speed to market in the software development life cycle
- Maintain application DevOps processes and deployment pipelines to implement and support application and feature releases
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- 7+ years' experience developing full stack solutions and utilizing software build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket, CodeCommit)
- 7+ years application and API development background in object-oriented programming language such as (Java, .Net, C#)
- Experience with modern API development (Node.js, Go)
- 2-4 years cloud native language experience (Lambda, Node.js Python)
- Base understanding of cloud serverless solutions (S3, CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, ElastiCache, SQS, MQ, RDS)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWS ECS, Fargate)
- Experience with cloud build and deployment tools (GitLab, Beanstalk, OpsWorks, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy)
- Experience working with cloud database services (RDS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB)
- Experience working with cloud deployment languages (CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Ansible)
- Base understanding of cloud services and infrastructure (VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, VPC, SG, NACL)
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ area.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- AWS Certification (AWS Solution Architect Associate, AWS Developer, AWS DevOps)
- Other cloud certifications nice to have (GCP, Azure)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14204
Apply on company website