Analytics & Cognitive – Senior Solution Specialist
Consultant – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
· Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
· Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
· Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
· Candidate should have a strong hands-on experience in building, designing and maintaining cloud-based applications with AWS, Azure, GCP etc. and familiarity with all their core, compute, networking, storage, security, compliance, serverless, and analytics offerings
· Candidate should have experience in architecting, building and orchestrating the data analytics pipeline in past client environments by using best available tools in market
· Collaborate with team members to select the right DataOps platform technologies to meet the analytics requirements.
· Expertise in operating Linux environment with good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, GO etc
· Strong experience in defining and implementing the DataOps methodology in customer environments in a production environment with quality guidelines and standards
· Experience in building and managing the production environments with any infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform (preferred), AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, Google Cloud Deployment Manager
· Should possess strong experience in architecting and building CI/CD pipelines covering both On-Premise, On-premise cloud and cloud-based installations of software
· Experience in maintaining application code via Source Control version tools such as Bitbucket & Git.
· Create and maintain Continuous Integration Automation with platforms like Jenkins, Azure DevOps Server, and Gitlab CI, Infrastructure Automation tools like Puppet and Ansible
· Strong experience in building and streamlining deployment process using deployment Automation tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
· Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker) and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes or OpenShift). Nice to have experience on curated application for Kubernetes such as HELM charts
· Hands-on experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.
· Hands-on experience to build and handle VM's, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
· Candidate should have knowledge or hands on experience on ELK stack (ElasticSearch,Logstash,Kibana), ingestion via any platform such as Kafka, streamset, Fluentbit, Fluentd, Filebeat etc
Must be willing to travel up to 25%
· Must be willing to live and work in one of our Center locations:
§ Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
§ Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
§ Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
· Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Tools Experience (Required)
· Cloud – AWS, GCP, Azure
· Source Control version – Bitbucket, Github
· CI/CD – Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab, Teamcity, AWS Codepipeline, Build, Deploy
· Infrastructure as service – Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager
· Configuration Management – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
· Container- Docker, Mesos, AWS ECS
· Container Orchestration – Kubernetes (K8), AWS EKS
· Nice to have – ELK stack (ElasticSearch,Logstash,Kibana), Fluentd, Fluentbit, Filebeat
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20GILCSRCSM008-USDC
Apply on company website