Full Stack Developer – Top Secret Clearance
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – asolutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a dailycollaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with yourcolleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
Work you'll do
We are looking for a full stack software developer to participatein the development of new and maintenance of custom applications. They willprovide top-level technical services to include, but are not limited to, agiledevelopment, system engineering, and software development. They will activelycontribute to mission capabilities development and deployment to addressemerging requirements. They will also perform all three areas of development,integration and production deployment, and conduct technical research onsoftware development tasks including automation prototyping and tooldevelopment.
In addition, the Full Stack Developer will:
• Provide technical andadministrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks,including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the designconcept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules
• Coordinate with the Projectand/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction
• Make recommendations, ifneeded, for approval of major systems installations
• Perform project tasksindependently, and may direct the efforts of others
• Participate in and/or lead thedevelopment of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client andcontract
• Anticipate client needs andformulate solutions to client issues
• Review deliverables foraccuracy and quality
• Provides coaching to juniorstaff
• Contribute to new businessproposals and proposal development
• Manages own personal andprofessional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth andexpansion of consulting skills and experiences
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate thefuture with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-drivenchoices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hiddenrelationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and informdecision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy &Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architectingorganizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win intheir chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management,governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generateinsights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques tomanage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems,sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings forcontinuous insights and improvements
• 6+ years professionalexperience
• Active Top SecretSecurity Clearance
• 5+ years ofexperience with a broad range of development languages and technologies including:
- Extended – N-tieredSoftware Architectures, REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, Jersey, Tomcat, JBOSS, Accumulo,JAXB, JPA, Hibernate, Spring, c3p0, Wicket, Twitter Bootstrap, JSON, WiQuery,AJAX, XML, XSD, UNIX/Solaris, Linux/Ubuntu, Maven, Microsoft MVC .NET, Visual C#,ASP.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, Database Design, Oracle, Windows, MVC, Eclipse, SpringData Neo4j.
• 2+ years AWS/clouddevelopment and solutions architecture / familiarity with and experiencedeveloping in Gov't cloud environments (C2S, ICGC)
• 2+ years ofexperience with Relational Databases and Querying languages (SQL. CAML)
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering orbusiness-related field
• Experience leveragingdata analysis to construct compelling narratives
• Prior professional services orfederal consulting experience
• Strong written andverbal communication skills
• Strong organizationalskills
• Ability to work withboth technical and functional resources
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The LeadershipCenter.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what workingat Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-beingprograms and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture whereour people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life atDeloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impacton the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check out recruiting tips fromDeloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSCMGRJE111635
Apply on company website