Manager in Strategy & Transformation Office
Work you'll do
You'll be leading strategy projects for Deloitte Consulting leadership
- Support Consulting leaders in developing network strategies (Industries and Offerings) that reinforce the overall Consulting strategy
- Define and manage rollout of complex transformational programs that span the Consulting practice
- Provide Consulting input to key firm-wide processes (e.g., long-term planning across Deloitte businesses – Tax, Audit, etc.) and initiatives
- Manage, interpret, and curate market intelligence
The Strategy & Transformation Office is responsible for designing and articulating Deloitte's strategy, defining and overseeing key transformation initiatives, and managing the overall investment portfolio including both organic investments and M&A.
This posting is specifically for the Strategy team – which manages multiple strategy projects and is responsible for ongoing activities, such as Market Intelligence and Long-term Planning. The team is based in a variety of offices, including Boston, New York, and Atlanta.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and pattern recognition – conceptual, qualitative, and quantitative
- Ability to develop and communicate a point of view and drive intellectual agenda
- Working knowledge of and experience with common strategy methodologies (e.g., strategic choice structuring) and analyses (e.g., market sizing)
- Executive presence and communications skills: engage Executive Committee and Management Committee levels within Consulting and across the other Deloitte businesses – Tax, Audit, etc.
- Ability to structure work, operate autonomously, and manage small teams
- Facilitation skills necessary to lead a group of senior stakeholders through articulating a problem statement, identifying choices, and debating the tradeoffs to come to a decision
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, balancing priorities
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19364
Apply on company website