SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Supply Chain and Network Operations IoT Solution Developer Consultant
Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today's world we can't do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Work you'll do
As a Consultant on our team you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next generation solutions. Our focus is to create real business value, by solving customer challenges through the combination of shop floor and manufacturing systems expertise with evolving technologies such as IIoT, Cloud and Analytics. You will be part of a dynamic blend of technologists, strategists, and designers who use technology, data, and science to drive major business innovations that deliver real-world value. Through an unmatched combination of creative vision and deep industry experience, we are reimagining – and rewiring- how business gets done.
- 2+ years building software applications using language(s) such as JAVA, Python, .NET or similar
- 2+ years using modern frameworks, tools and supporting concepts (i.e. Spring, Eclipse, SQL, Unit Testing, Git)
- Work experience with Cloud solutions architecture building Cloud-native applications (i.e. AWS, Azure) including migration of existing applications to the Cloud
- Architect level implementation experience with the design, implementation and operation of a full-scale IoT architecture from asset connectivity through integration to other enterprise technology systems such as an ERP system
- Experience with design and configure data pipeline for high volume near real-time and batch data ingestion, storage, processing and visualization
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- 1 year of experience in AI/Machine Learning domain
- Developing micro service-based applications
- Ability and willingness to innovate and learn new technologies quickly
- Certifications in PTC Thingworx, Azure IoT, GE Predix, or AWS (Solutions Architect or Developer)
- ORM (JPA/Hibernate), SOA (SOAP/REST), MQTT, Message Queues and Brokers, Unix/Linux, Maven, Jenkins, Agile, JIRA/Atlassian Tools, Micro Focus ALM, JMeter, Apache Libraries, Distributed/Parallel Computing
- PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Scala, Hadoop, Apache Spark, EIP (Camel), AI/Machine Learning, ZooKeeper, Big Data, Chef, Docker, Packer, Kubernetes
- Operational Technologies such as SCADA, PLC, DCS
- Manufacturing, Energy, Life Sciences, Health Care
- Experience with data modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. to help you with your interview, we sugest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business are you are applying to: Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
A key element of improving our people's talent experience is by increasing flexibility on how and where we perform our work when we emerge from the extended work-from-home environment. Our commitment to flexibility and well-being for our people while we continue to serve our clients remains at the forefront. Our ambition is to create more options and more travel flexibility. We anticipate the majority of our people will travel 50% or less of the time; there may be times where certain projects or clients require more than 50%, however that is what we strive to achieve.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCASCCR014-EP
Apply on company website