Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain program management – someone who gets excited about helping companies improve their product development? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to consult and share new ideas with clients- without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Responsible for on time project delivery within scope
- Develop and track a detailed project plan
- Track project status based on updates from project teams and provide a consolidated report to leadership team
- Identify risks and align on risk mitigation strategies with various stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal and external (including third parties / vendors) to ensure smooth execution of the projects
- Understand and manage project deliverables
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule using appropriate techniques
- Manage relationship with client and key stakeholders
- Create and manage a central repository for all project management artifacts
- Manage verbal and written communications regarding project status, issues and risks
- Assist with advising managers and project teams on project management best practices; act as the first point of contact for any program management queries
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required to stakeholders
- Conduct diagnostic studies to identify opportunities to reduce cost and increase efficiency in client product development and product management activities
- Coordinate with client and project teams to assess client business context and develop strategic roadmaps for improvement
- Support R&D and Finance transformation projects
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 7+ years of consulting and/or industry experience including experience as a PMO Lead within system implementations and/or product development programs
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Marketing, Information Technology or related business discipline required
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced production environment and managing to deadlines, drives for results
- Strong desire to grow in a program management career path within supply chain/product development consulting
- Limited Sponsorship maybe available
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, related business discipline or PMP Certification
- Strong business partnering skills with individuals across the organization in a matrixed environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21861
Apply on company website