Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Planning Senior Solution Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As a Senior Solution Specialist you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning. Illustrative activities include:
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients' operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and / or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Our Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment practice develops integrated business and supply chain planning solutions that synchronize customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain efficiency and financial results. We work with companies to develop strategy, identify opportunities, and create innovative alternatives that provide supply chain improvement for shareholders and customers.
- 7+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience
- Multiple project experiences participating in S&OP and/or integrated business planning initiatives for multi-national organizations
- 4+ years of experience with tactical supply chain planning processes such as demand planning, forecasting, inventory planning, supply planning, production planning, network planning
- Experience using analytics and metrics to assess supply chain performance and identify and quantify improvement opportunities
- Functional or implementation experience with one or more planning technology solutions: SAP IBP, o9, OMP, Blue Yonder/JDA
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business or equivalent
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be willing to work/relocate to Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with cross-functional / extended teams
- Advanced Degree in Supply Chain or Business (MBA) from a top tier program
- Experience working as a Consultant in a consulting firm delivering supply chain services in a client environment
- Project experiences in one or more of the following industries: Industrial products, Semi-conductor, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Experience leading a project team in a project client environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21180
Apply on company website