CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Core Business Operations (CBO) is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients' core business issues. CBO provides a gamut of consulting services spanning advisory, implementation and operations. CBO practitioners help our clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms right from process design to implementation and finally ensuring roll-out transition.
CBO has four different offerings — Systems Engineering focused on design, delivery and support of large scale software applications and integrated systems; Cloud Engineering focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations; Core Industry Solutions focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business; and Operations Transformation focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
LOW CODE NO CODE – CONSULTANT
As a Consultant at Deloitte Consulting, you will be working on a team providing Low Code No Code platform implementation and support services to clients. You will be responsible for: understanding and documenting the business requirements/technical specifications, performing technical development and/or configuration, designing test cases, creating test data and performing unit testing, communicating with the client, and supporting the overall delivery including status reporting, dependency management and risk/issue identification and mitigation.
Work you'll do
· Work in a team to manage application design, development, enhancements, break-fixes, standard application changes and maintenance activities
· Develop and/or configure solutions following established timelines, application development standards and quality processes in projects
· Perform peer reviews on other team member's deliverables
· Attend and contribute to daily calls / scrum meetings
· Collaborate with other team members across locations
· Interact with onsite clients, coordinator / scrum master, onsite and offshore development and QA teams, support teams and other cross-functional teams
· Communicate with client stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements and manage questions/clarifications
· Identify dependencies with other teams and change requests and work with your team lead to manage
· Support ongoing team status reporting and provide data for weekly status reports to be reviewed with the client and leadership
· Identify and mitigate risk/issues and escalate any delivery issues to the team leader
· Work with the team leader and other relevant parties to analyze and fix real time issues
· Follow best practices and procedures
· Mentor junior team members
CBO practitioners work on design, delivery and support of a variety of solutions that help our clients meet business objectives. These solutions range from large scale ground-up custom developed applications, to cloud based development and integration services as well as customizing industry sector focused packages. As a Low Code No Code capability hire on this team, you would get opportunities to work on all adjacent area technologies along with Low Code No Code solutions.
· Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong academic record
· MHA/B.E./B.Tech./MCA/MSc/M.Tech/BSC/MBA or any medical qualification
· 2-4 years of work experience in software development and implementation
Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Understanding of application design, development, support and enhancement lifecycle
- Strong track record working in a technical role to perform process analysis, gather business requirements and develop/configure digital applications
- Ability to develop solutions for client problems through application of personal experience and standard methods and tools
- Experience working in a team of analysts/developers/configurators/testers and ability to collaborate with colleagues in different locations, including offshore
- Experience working in software development life cycle (waterfall/Agile) across all phases including design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, maintenance
- Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (including oral, written and presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint))
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to develop and maintain documentation of business processes/requirements/system enhancements
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Skills / Project Experience - recommended:
· Low code/no code application configuration/development experience
· Experience working in an onsite-offshore model
· Experience working at a client site
· Database development skills
· Knowledge of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations
· DevOps experience to deploy and maintain client projects
· Understanding of the technology landscape including open source, commercial on-premises, and cloud-based tools
· Full-Stack web application development experience
· User Interface (UI) design knowledge
· Experience designing modular, object-oriented programming
· Experience developing across Windows/UNIX
· Experience developing for mobile platforms
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18082
Apply on company website