Systems Engineering/Software Intelligent Automation Testing-Consultant
Are you a talented, detail-oriented software automation testing professional, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you'll do
As an Intelligent Automation Testing Consultant you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients including the following:
• Acting as the integrator between the client and our Deloitte teams
• Helping to create custom testing solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Engineering practice.
Intelligent Automation Testing Consultants should have the following skills and experience:
• 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
Experience using intelligent automation testing tools
• At least one full life-cycle implementation in a testing role
• At least 2 years' experience developing testing strategy for large-scale programs ensuring requirements tracability throughout the system development lifecycle
• At least 2 years of testing experience developing test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test cases, and documentation of test results as an automation tester which should include development and maintenance of automation scripts and frameworks
• Experience with the following: MicroFocus UFT, Rational Tooling, and Open Source Automation Tools (ex: Selenium, Cucumber, OpSoapUI, PostMan, RESTAssured, Mockito)
• Experience with Test & Defect Management tools – MicroFocus ALM, JIRA
• Experience with at least one Scripting language – Shell, VBScript, Perl or Python
• Experience with Source Control Systems – SVN or GIT
• Experience with Build tools – Maven, CircleCI
• Experience in Automated Reporting
• Experience in CI/CD/CT tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, Quickbuild
• Experience in Cloud web and mobile testing platforms – SauceLabs, Browserstack
• Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
• Experience in robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere or BluePrism (certification is a plus)
• Hands-on Experience in machine learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow)
• Experience in Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology
• Experience in Mobile Native App automation
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor and grow junior staff
• Testing Techniques – Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing.
• Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodology and tools
• Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives
• A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science or a related discipline)
• Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21EASCACSPH001-CBO
Apply on company website