Tech Delivery Consultant
About the US Delivery Center
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them leverage the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
The Human Capital Offering Portfolio focuses on helping organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Centered on five core issues, this Portfolio signifies to the market that we see Human Capital as a topic critical to the C-Suite. As we go-to-market we will show our clients that we serve more than HR organizations – from the CEO to CFO, Risk Manager to Business Unit leader—and that we deliver on our issues and help create value for our clients.
Human Capital As-A-Service
The Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS) Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Research & Sensing, CulturePath, EngagePath, Change Scout and Human Capital People Analytics Suite (HCPAS).
Deloitte's Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite is a digital solution that provides our clients with end to end analytics as a service. You will be responsible for all aspects of the process, from data ingestion and cleansing, creating dashboards and advanced predictive analytics, to helping clients understand and interpret the outcomes. Deloitte's Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite simplifies the complexities of implementing advanced analytics for our clients. This fully managed service provides the right skills and expertise to enable our clients to quickly harness the power of analytics without the time consuming and expensive process of building their own capability.
Specifically, you will:
- Serve as the primary contact for key client stakeholders
- Work closely with clients to define client use cases and requirements and turn them into detailed user stories for their reporting and dashboard needs
- Maintain the product and enhance its analytics capabilities through the full lifecycle from definition of customer user stories through the Imagine, Deliver, and Run phases
- Assist the client in generating powerful and timely insights and analytics
- Enable the client to fully benefit from the power of the Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite and the impact it can make on their business
- Support the Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite and related data flows, including helping clients to solve issues with data loads, identification and resolution of data errors
- Understand and interpret complex data from disparate sources
- Provide leadership to client service teams, both onshore and offshore
- Coordinate closely within Client Experience and data scientists within Deloitte's People Analytics market offering
- A degree in computer science, statistics, analytics, HR management or similar
- 2+ years' experience with HR focused reporting and analytics tools (e.g. SAP Workforce Planning, Business Objects, Visier People, Oracle HR Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Prism, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of HR functions, processes and HR KPIs, etc.
- Experience with HRMS data models – SAP, Oracle, SuccessFactors, Workday or other HR system – including experience with data conversion, data quality, data migration, reporting, or other aspect of the data model
- Ability to interact with all levels of the client organization
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience managing virtual teams
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must live near, or relocate to, the Mechanicsburg, PA, Gilbert, AZ or Lake Mary, FL area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) skills
- Experience working with HR-specific data
- External consulting experience with a global consulting firm or within a corporate People Analytics function
- Knowledge of API-based connections to HR systems such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud, etc.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21841
Apply on company website