Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a remote opportunity with us.
Work you'll do
As a Technical Lead Analyst, you will be expected to perform the following:
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Interact with onsite clients, coordinator/scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client's business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known in the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
- 3 + years of application development experience on implementing projects on Salesforce.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience on SFDC configuration modules such as process builder, visual flow, workflow rule, reports, dashboard, Lightning app builder
- Good knowledge & hands-on experience in programming to develop APEX Class, Triggers, Test classes, Batch apex, Scheduled jobs, Queueable apex APIs
- Experience in building custom pages using Visual Force, lightning components using SLDS
- Strong understanding of Salesforce object model and relationship among objects to clearly delineate the need of SOQL, SOSL
- Strong conceptual knowledge on object-oriented design concepts.
- Experience with webservice development using SOAP and REST API
- Experience with large scale data-migration using Salesforce dataloader or similar tools
- Ability to document & execute unit test cases
- Experience with executing deployments for large enterprise clients using Salesforce changeset or ANT, Jenkins migration tool.
- Good experience on working with managed packages
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles.
- Skills / Project Experience - good to have:
- Good understanding of Loan origination systems and different process flows involved with a Loan Origination system
- Hands on experience on nCino modules' configuration i.e. Product configuration, Loan Conversion, Product Packages, Pricing, Fees, Memos, Document Manager, Covenants, Collaterals etc.
- Strong understanding of nCino object model and relationships
- Experience on Agile/Scrum based delivery.
- Experience in architectural designs for complex enterprises.
- Platform Developer-1 or other Consultant certifications
- nCino Technical Track 101 certification
Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be availableRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28088
Apply on company website