Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and thrives on anticipating the unexpected? Are you energized by helping organizations prepare for challenges to mitigate risks? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise our Government and Public Sector clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Consulting's Strategy team! Our GPS practice brings deep industry expertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve our client's most complex business problems. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future.
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Technology Strategy & Insights, Enterprise Model Design, Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Business Transformation.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
Strategy will help our clients:
· Identify strategies for growth and value creation
· Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
· Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Communications, STEM or business-related field
· 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
· Ability to build a project plan to execute tech transformation to include any of the following: data management modernization, data tooling, AI/ML , Cloud Technologies.
· Experience assessing data reporting strategy and making recommendations to clients.
· Strong technical comprehension
· Experience working independently with minimal guidance
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
· Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
· Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
· Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
· Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
· Experience working with Lean Six Sigma
· Well versed in Business Process Re-Engineering
· Previous hands on experience with value stream mapping and predictive modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 41763
Apply on company website