Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do
- Ability to lead test activities across all the different phases of testing from test planning to test execution to test reporting
- Hands on experience on automation testing methodologies using Selenium and strong query skills
- Knowledge on Robotics & Cognitive quality engineering automations techniques
- Ability to manage client stakeholder and drive test execution
- Experience in running Defect management process effectively
- Proficient in JIRA
- Have experience in delivering projects in agile
- Manage Demand and intake for the QE team, able to create dashboards to show the resource allocation and availability
- Facilitates all project related status meetings and communications with IT team members and our Business Partners to ensure projects are on target to meet their deadlines.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Senior Management.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Creates and executes timely project work plans with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for time management tracking by project
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships and ensures stakeholder expectations are managed.
- Maintains a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while also maintaining team roster and team allocation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates consistent leadership and judgment.
CBO Systems Engineering Team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years hand on experience in automated testing using Selenium
- Good understanding of End to End Testing, Test automation, Scrum Agile, Test case creation, Test execution and reporting
- Ability to drive meeting and manage stakeholders independently
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills with proficiency in Excel/PPT and Word
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19193
Apply on company website