Internal Communications Specialist – Deloitte Consulting New Business Innovation & Cross-Consulting Priorities
Are you a strong communicator and creative problem solver who is not afraid to think differently and find opportunity where others don't? Do you have a strategic and executional mindset that can guide multiple internal stakeholders while delivering high-value communications results that drive business objectives and employee engagement?
We are seeking a communications specialist to join our Consulting Marketing team to lead the strategic planning and execution of internal communications for high-priority cross-consulting topics, including a portfolio of transformational and emerging new businesses.
What you'll do:
You will work closely with senior business leaders as well as our Consulting Marketing team to coordinate efforts in support of Consulting's high growth businesses by helping to:
- Build integrated communications and marketing strategies and execution plans aligned to business priorities and grounded in communications' best practices and a deep understanding of how the business operates
- Regularly collect and analyze data to support business and marketing stakeholders in understanding performance of communications' tactics; adjust strategies and optimize approaches in an agile fashion based on performance benchmarks and KPIs
- Craft and deliver impactful content designed around storytelling principles to drive meaningful engagement with internal audiences
- Collaborate and align with internal stakeholders to activate and cascade priority business messages and campaigns across network channels
- Ideate and explore creative and innovative approaches to engage and/or target internal audiences
- Manage and optimize internal communications channels and vehicles in support of strategic business priorities to maximize impact
- Liaise with junior resources to support execution and performance measurement / metrics of internal communications tactics
- Support ongoing best practice sharing across communications, marketing, and business stakeholders / cohorts in support of communications excellence across the organization
- Investigate and pilot technologies designed to enhance the impact of the internal communications organization
Deloitte's Consulting Marketing team provides value to the US Firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing and communications solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing and communications plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our internal and external audiences; deliver on the strategy of our businesses; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
- Communications professional with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English, and/or Journalism
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities
- Analytical mindset, with ability to interpret data into meaningful insights and strategies
- Detail-oriented with fantastic follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—including effective storytelling, presentation skills, and ability to engage with Executive Leadership
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a cross-functional, virtual team; experience in large corporate settings and/or professional services a plus
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity
- Very strong executive presence and comfort working with and advising senior leaders
- Proficient in MS Office suite—including Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and One Drive; knowledge of the latest internal communications measurement platforms a plus
- Travel up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 29776
Apply on company website