Marketing Senior Specialist – Deloitte Consulting Artificial Intelligence
Are you a marketing and communications professional who is unafraid to think differently, always going the extra mile, and keeps current on the latest marketing trends? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in working with different businesses executing strategic marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs? We are seeking a passionate and experienced professional to play in this role.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate marketing senior specialist to join our Consulting Marketing team to support the Artificial Intelligence (AI) business. The ideal candidate will have prior marketing experience in B2B technology product and/or B2B professional services with the ability to drive and manage a robust marketing program for a portfolio of integrated offerings with a focus on delivering value through sector experience.
What you'll do:
Work with the AI marketing team to help develop and execute the strategic marketing plan with a focus on bringing creative and innovative approaches to AI campaigns.
- Deliver integrated marketing programs and activities that support AI's integrated offering and sector strategy, working closely with senior leaders
- Create sales enablement materials for AI (pitch decks, placemats, sales sheets, etc.), website and social media content, POVs and client stories, other sales and marketing materials that support the strategic marketing plan
- Support the Deloitte AI Institute website including daily review for content and related updates, working closely with Executive Director of the Deloitte AI Institute on editorial calendar for site content, working with D.com team for onsite maintenance and assessment of user journey and site metrics; coordinating ongoing social strategy
- Lead coordination of the AI Ignition video and podcast series; activities may include sourcing guests, editing content, and writing social media content.
- Project manager for events that are owned and/ or sponsored by the AI SGO including ownership of all aspects of event logistics (speaking opportunities, planning, promotion, client invitations, internal/ external promotion).
- Work with Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team to develop KPIs for assessment of campaign success, track metrics and ROI for campaigns
- Collaborate with Deloitte's in-house Green Dot Agency to execute against campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the PMO (Project Management Office) that supports operations of AI including close alignment with PMO leaders on strategic internal and external messaging (i.e. internal training efforts, collaboration with internal and external analyst relations teams).
- Marketing professional with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, marketing, English, public relations or journalism, is required
- Strong writing, editing, and copy-editing skills and previous writing and editing experience in corporate communications
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing campaigns within a large business, preferably in professional servicesDeep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills – with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Strong executive presence and comfort working with and advising senior management
- Knowledge of the latest marketing measurement platforms
- Interest in exploring new multi-media channels to leverage externally and internally
- Strong organizational and coordination skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity
- Travel up to 10% (while travel of up to 10% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 37420
Apply on company website