Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
The Work You'll Do
As the Network Analyst, your focus will be to provide operational and project support and to ensure that our networks (LAN, WiFi & WAN) maintain a highly available status. You will assist in planning and evaluating existing network platforms and systems and providing suggestions and recommendations for new technology solutions. You will actively monitor network capacity and performance and help with capacity planning. You will design and implement networks for new offices, participate in lifecycle management of circuits and network hardware, replacing outdated equipment and upgrading equipment to the latest network standards and architecture. You will collaborate with Senior Leadership and multiple departments to deliver major national IT.
- Contribute to network planning, engineering, architecture and deployment initiatives.
- Provide input to improve processes and standards and to optimize the environment.
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks.
- Document and design network topology.
- Plan and coordinate network maintenances with involvement from architects, engineers and operations teams.
- Execute according to established standards, procedures, and processes.
- Track and analyze the commissioning and decommissioning of network assets (circuit, routers, switches…). Repair asset data inconsistency.
- Assist technical teams to resolve issues and troubleshoot reported network connectivity problems.
- Escalate outstanding issues to leadership for guidance. Escalate issues with vendors to expedite resolution.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation and other maintenance activities. Is there a shift differential for the rotating shifts?
- Check the health of the environment. Perform troubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components.
- Serves as the first point of escalation for our Network Operation Centers.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services that meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure Operations
- Office of Technology and Infrastructure
- Service Management
- Solutions Delivery
- Technology Support Services
- Visual Technology and Solutions
- Cloud Solutions Center
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical degree; Relevant professional experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- 3years of professional experience
- Knowledge in four or more of the following:
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) / Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Automation, Programming/Scripting languages (Python, Ansible, etc.) & Orchestration
- Cisco ISE, network access control and segmentation
- Network infrastructure components including circuits, switches, routers, access points
- Routing and switching and WiFi
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- WAN Optimization
- Networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, VPC, ARP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Ether channel, 802.1Q trunking, HSRP, RADIUS/TACACS+, VPLS, VPN and MPLS.
- Understanding of cyber security, cloud, compute and storage technologies.
- Understanding on how to deploy a given infrastructure design without undue disruption to active services.
- Adept at assessment of capacity and performance reports in order to specify necessary changes.
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Master's degree in a technical field
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 34154
Apply on company website