Systems Engineering – Agile Transformation Senior Manager
Deloitte's Systems Engineering Practice comprises passionate, like-minded technology enthusiasts who strive to fundamentally transform how our clients deliver value.
We focus on key client issues that impact the core business by driving down the cost of quality and enhancing technology innovation. Each member of our professional team is a strategic thinker, with a passion for helping organizations innovate the way they work.
Success is defined in our ability to ask our clients the tough questions, challenge them towards making real, sustainable change and helping them achieve the change, by working with them, side by side. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
We are looking for frontrunners in the field of Lean, Agile and Product ways of working. You may have a Software Development background, an Operations background, a Product Management background or you were raised in a Agile / DevOps culture from the start of your career. The field of Agile Transformation covers a wide range of opportunities around organizational design, process design and technology engineering.
Work you'll do
You live and breathe the Lean Agile mindset, culture and will passionately evangelize and mentor client teams to shift their mindset and thinking
- You have a deep understanding of various Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, etc.)
- You help organizations unlock core capabilities to enable how they approach their market strategies and customer's needs
- You understand how automation (i.e. DevOps) will help teams work smarter, not just harder
- You'll work innovating and extending the existing Deloitte LEAN framework, Agile and DevOps Methodologies customized to specific client context to help them operationalize a new way of working at scale
- Establish productive, positive relationships with key stakeholders from across business, technology, and staff functions, leveraging and developing Agile advocates across the enterprise
- Lead day-to-day pilot team implementations with clients and provide a diverse set of Agile and DevOps coaching services ranging from project management, requirements, design, development, testing, environment management, change and release, and support
- Create innovative and tailored accelerators/frameworks for us to provide differentiated value to our clients' Agile journey
- Mentor client managers and executives on Agility practices and shifts in behaviors
At Deloitte Consulting, LLC, our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing, to deployment and beyond – we help them link their IT programs to organizational goals. We offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems design and engineering, application architecture, integration services, custom development, application modernization, and service delivery optimization.
- 10-15+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proficiency with leveraging the strengths of various agile frameworks to standup and mobilize lean systems of work
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, Agile, XP, TDD, BDD, and various scaling frameworks.
- Deep experience with DevOps
- Experience standing up Lean Agile Centers of Excellence or Communities of Practices
- Experience organizing and deploying outcome driven product teams
- Understanding of IT Operating Model implications
- “Subject Matter Expertise” in this space as demonstrated by speaking at Agile conferences and/or recognition through published PoVs/books
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: both written and verbal
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship maybe available.
- We are looking for a “subject matter expert” for Lean, Agile & Product.
- You consider “good enough as “not good enough”
- You should have experience conducting strategic, organizational and operational impact assessments and consultations, with experience developing pragmatic insight-based change recommendations, strategies and roadmaps
- Experience focusing Focus on helping clients stand up core, sustainable and scalable capabilities to take ownership of their agile journeys
- Experience building Build strong teams and followers who help drive differentiated impact
- Consultancy skills to get the whole team aligned with the technical choices and the new direction
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science is strongly preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19991
Apply on company website