Position Summary Our Deloitte Digital studio teams are seeking UX Designers with
of experience to join our collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers, who are all united by a belief in the power of creativity to Elevate the Human Experience.
Required Qualifications-What you bring:
- 3+ years of design experience in a consulting or in-house environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling, and design presentation skills
- Prior experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Prior exposure to UX research, including planning, designing, and facilitating user sessions and client workshops, analyzing findings, and articulating results
- Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer, and InVision
- Willingness to travel up to 30 percent (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Work you'll do
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more — you'll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You're innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what's happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
Roll, You'll Play:
- Collaborate with project teams and our clients to understand client business requirements for digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces
- Work closely with project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch
- Clearly articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Identify and execute on the best methods for user research and testing within client constraints
- Work within an agile methodology
- Provide strategic solutions for early-stage project planning
- Independently deliver on projects and work with others on teams
- Help the team plan and run effective client workshops and client stakeholder meetings
- Facilitate effective decision-making with clients
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
The Deloitte Studios Team
Sits within our “Advertising, Marketing & Commerce” offering We create content, communications, and experiences within our group that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce, and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations – all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work
- Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design, and development to include the creation of omnichannel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation, and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Preferred Qualifications- Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with conversational UI
- Experience in augmented, virtual or mixed reality
- Motion design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A clear passion and enthusiasm for learning and pursuing your expertise, constantly challenging the definition of what makes a good user experience
kwdeldigallddusa kwdeldigdesignusa kwdeldigengineerusa deloittestudios #LI-CONS #IND:CONS Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14265
Apply on company website