Work you'll do:
As part of the Global Cybersecurity team:
Broad responsibilities will be to work with customers to deliver technical assessments against a broad range of services, illustrative duties will include
- Assisting in technical scoping of security testing activities
- Executing security testing;
- o Software/Web Application/Web Services penetration testing
- o Network Penetration Testing
- o Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- o Thick Client Penetration Testing
- Conducting focused research when not deployed on an active project
- Provide consultative guidance to customers on findings identified in a clear and actionable fashion both in writing and verbally
- Enhancing and updating testing methodologies, processes and standards documentation
- Maintaining proficiency of knowledge through ongoing training paths
- Architecture Security Analysis and Threat Modeling as required
- Open source intelligence analysis and assessment
- Communications on how to effectively engage services and what capabilities are available ?
- Escalation of issues experienced to the Regional Technical Delivery Lead
This Deloitte Global role requires limited to no travel.
What you'll be part of—our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
- Developed experience with web application penetration testing
- Familiarity with software security weakness and vulnerabilities
- Experience in network penetration testing
- Working knowledge of one scripting language
- Experience in reverse engineering is a plus
- Familiarity with at least one software programming language and framework is a plus ?
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse stakeholders, preferably on a global multi-national basis
- Ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge or awareness of the following would be desirable:
- Reverse Engineering
- Source code reviews
- Cloud Service testing
- ISO 27000 series such as 27001, 27002, 27032, 27035
- NIST SP 800 series
- PCI DSS
- OWASP Top Ten
- SANS Institute - CIS Critical Security Controls
- Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- Incident management and response
- Vulnerability management
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements:
Although not required, possessing any of the following will be an asset. Cyber security related certifications/designations, such as:
Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in computer science, engineering or related field or significant relevant industry experience
Education and experience:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D61281
Apply on company website