Workday Adaptive Insights – Consultant
As a Workday Adaptive Insights – as a Deloitte Consultant, you will join an organization that has a 16+ year relationship with Workday leadership and 9+ years as a Global Alliance Partner.
The team – Emerging ERP Solutions
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based ERP applications such as Workday Financials & Adaptive Insights as well as Infor. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle.
Work you'll do
- A Consultant at Deloitte will work as part of the team to deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with identification and formulation of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Participate through full life-cycle implementations.
- Participate in client workshops for solution design and client education.
- A minimum of 2+ years of relevant consulting or relevant functional finance industry experienceA minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Planning/Adaptive Insights or similar EPM cloud technology implementations
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of consulting with a leading organization
- Experience with Workday/Adaptive Insights and/or other leading Cloud based SaaS EPM Implementations (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle EPM software, etc.)
- Workday Adaptive Insights certification
- Developing Digital solutions (e.g., predictive planning, scenario-based models, ERP, process automation, analytics, and visualizations); ability to develop and execute plans to achieve future state needs (e.g. operating model structure with shared services, COE's, spans and layers etc.).
- Deep functional knowledge around financial planning systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21475
Apply on company website