Position Summary Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience? Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity!
Work you'll do
As a Workday Integration Manager you should expect to be client facing and involved in the following:
- Oversees integration delivery
- Manage data conversion process
- Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
- Point person for integration in partnership with Director
- Directs team to convert and load data
- Engages with 3rd party vendors
- 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience with at least 4 full life cycle Workday integrations
- Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor Degree
- Workday Integration Certified
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9789
Apply on company website