Position Summary Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly changing business climate? Do you appreciate working on teams, problem solving and strategizing? Do you see yourself as an integral part of a large enterprise implementation of cutting-edge cloud technology? Deloitte's Workday offering group will give you these opportunities and more. Work you'll do As a Workday Payroll Certified Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Act as the Functional team lead
- Be the escalation point for critical functional issues
- Oversee all functional work streams
- Provide direction and guidance to functional consultants
- Serve as the primary correspondent for client communications
- 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Deep HR knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Workday HCM certified
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14758
Apply on company website