Workforce Strategies Manager
Are you passionate about the future of higher education? Are you excited by the opportunity to lead strategic projects to improve workforce experience and business results? Our Workforce Transformation team in Higher Ed is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their workforce practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you'll do
As a Workforce Strategies Manager, you will use your knowledge of workforce analytics, strategy, and program design and experience in the Higher Ed industry to deliver superlative results for our clients by:
- Leading your team to synthesize, design, and implement future-focused, strategic projects with high visibility and rapid results – focusing on evaluating sources of talent; and rethinking where work gets done, workplace infrastructure and the employee experience
- Managing all aspects of project delivery, including client relationship management, risk and issue management, and strategic communications
- Building your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Workforce Strategies knowledge and Higher Ed industry credibility you possess
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Succession, and Learning & Development, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story. We also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the capabilities in Workforce Strategies, Talent Acquisition, and Analytics needed to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of workforce functions & processes experience
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 8 years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of workforce functions & processes within the Higher Ed industry, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Strategies, Workforce Capabilities, Talent Acquisition, Career Mobility, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and/or Workforce & Talent Analytics
- Experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14878
Apply on company website