Workforce Strategies Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Strategies team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their workforce practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you'll do
As a Workforce Strategies Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
• Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
• Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
• Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
• Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the capabilities in Workforce Strategies, Talent Acquisition, Career Mobility, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Workforce & Talent Analytics needed to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands.
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years of workforce function and processes experience, including Workforce Strategies, Talent Acquisition, Career Mobility, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Workforce & Talent Analytics
• Travel up to 80% (While up to 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 4+ years of consulting experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of workforce functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Strategies, Workforce Capabilities, Talent Acquisition, Career Mobility, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and/or Workforce & Talent Analytics
• Experience managing small to mid-sized teams
• Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
• Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
• Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCSRCEQ005-HC
Apply on company website