BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
The Assistant Banquet Manager assists with hiring, training and directing the banquet staff in servicing all the banquet activities ensuring a successful function and repeat business.
please apply at www.atriumhospitality.com
• Execution of Banquet Event Orders for business meetings and social events
• Responsible for all aspects of logistics for each function – décor, entertainment, etc. and identifying vendors for each
• Supervise banquet department staff
• Conduct pre-meal meetings with service staff to prepare them to meet the needs of the assigned functions
• Ensure opening and closing side work is completed by the service staff on an ongoing and consistent basis
• Maintain a high energy, positive attitude and professional appearance
• HS Diploma or equivalent required
• Banquet experience/customer service experience required
• Previous management experience preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage operations; service standards; guest relations and etiquette
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include evening hours, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website