BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to patrons. Provide professional service to promote food and beverage sales and follow standard recipes to ensure established control systems are followed.
1. Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests
2. Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies
3. Dispense alcoholic beverages and control service to ensure customers in accordance with liquor laws and company policies and regulations
4. Ensure cleanliness of the bar
5. Perform side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.
6. Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time. Complete closing duties
7. Performs any other job related duties as assigned
1. TIPS and ServeSafe Certification required
2. One year of previous experience as a bartender preferred
3. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include day and evening shifts, weekends and holidays
4. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website