BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To ensure that all banquet functions are executed with the highest level of service and exceed the guest's expectations.
1. Meet with function group leaders to determine last minute changes and discuss various set-up arrangements.
2. Ensure proper service to clients during the banquet.
3. Ensure proper cleaning of all equipment after function is completed.
4. Supervise assigned banquet associates during all
5. Assist associates in setting up a function room to the desired specifications set forth by the sales office.
6. Other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent experience preferred
• 3 yrs banquet/convention center/meeting venue experience
• 2 years supervisory experience in banquet operations
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
• ServSafe and TIPS Certification completed at the time employment begins.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website