To serve meals to patrons according to established rules of etiquette. Presents menu to guests, provides food and beverage suggestions, and answers questions regarding food preparation.
1. Presents menu, answers questions, and suggests food and beverage items.
2. Takes food and beverage orders.
3. Relays orders to kitchen and serves food to guests
4. Monitors tables in assigned section ensuring all patrons are served.
5. Clears and cleans tables; resets counters and tables.
6. Computes bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts.
7. Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing.
8. Maintains wait station by keeping area tidy and stocks glasses, silverware, and other related supplies.
1. ServSafe and TIPs certification required upon hire
2. Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
3. Previous server experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website