BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
The ideal candidate will lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial performance of the hotel. The General Manager is responsible for fostering the Atrium Hospitality culture to deliver an excellent guest and associate experience.
1. Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Prepare the annual hotel budget.
2. Manage consistent profitability of the hotel, ensuring that revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
3. Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports.
4. Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations, investigating complaints, and initiating corrective actions.
5. Develop new programs that result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
6. Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a customer-keeping vision that inspires associates to excel.
7. Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel.
8. Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
9. Maintain a security function to protect the assets of the hotel and the personal safety of employees and guests.
10. Assist Human Resources with associate issues following Atrium policies.
11. Interview, hire, train, conduct performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
12. Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image for the property and Atrium Hospitality.
13. Meet with potential and current clients to promote hotel.
14. Active involvement in the Sales and Revenue Management function including but not limited to: following Atrium Key Meeting SOPs (Rev Max, Hot Prospects, Sales Strategy Meeting), involvement in group site inspections and group closing process, review results from ESS/MPSI Measurement Tool.
15. Implement and maintain local and national sales/marketing programs.
16. Guide other members of the Executive Committee, Management and associates to make sound business decisions.
17. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in hotel management, business, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 3- 5 years of AGM or Director of Operations experience 3. Previous full service or select service GM experience preferred 4. Rooms experience highly desirable 5. F&B experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website