Inspect the work activities of housekeeping associates by inspecting the cleanliness of guestrooms, bathrooms, and corridors, to ensure a clean and well maintained product is presented to every guest.
1. Inspect guest rooms and public spaces to ensure compliance with cleanliness standards and verify room statuses
2. As needed, fulfill all job responsibilities expected of Room Attendants, Houseman and Public Area Attendants
3. Ensure all housekeeping associates are following company policies and procedures while reporting any issues to management
4. Promote sanitation, safety, and security efforts of the hotel
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website