To perform a combination of tasks that maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
1. Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
2. Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests
3. Stock and maintain cleanliness and organization of storage closets
4. Walk all assigned buildings or floors to ensure all are free of linen, trash, or equipment
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
3. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website