Diablo Pulmonary Medical Group (DPMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care or Critical Care Physician to join our growing, well-respected medical group. The practice covers the medical ICU and pulmonary consultation service at the Walnut Creek & Concord campuses of the John Muir Medical Center system. DPMG is located 30 miles east of San Francisco, CA.
- Single-specialty group of 6 Pulmonary/Critical Care MDs
- John Muir Medical Center is proud to be consistently ranked high amongst the region, state, & nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
- Active outpatient practice directly across the hospital with 6 exam rooms, in-office PFT lab, one practice manager, 4 medical assistants, and one respiratory therapist
- 7am to 7pm 5-day ICU rotation; in-house 7p to 7a night shifts are divided among 16 intensivists
- Epic EMR is seamlessly integrated between inpatient & outpatient settings
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) available
- Excellent medical & malpractice benefits
- Competitive compensation with ICU metric performance bonuses
- Pension & profit sharing retirement program
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Not a J1 position
Diablo Pulmonary Medical Group (DPMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care or Critical Care Physician to join our growing, well-...
Apply on company website