Grow Your Skills in Data Center Infrastructure at a Growing Global Industry Leader Attitude is just as important as experience; we'll train you, building on your current knowledge If you combine strong mechanical or electrical knowledge (preferably both) with a positive attitude and a desire to learn, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience in critical infrastructure facilities operations -- as long as you have experience in at least one trade (electrical, mechanical, or HVAC), we'll teach you the others.
- Play an important role in overseeing and monitoring building operations, including HVAC, electrical, BMS, emergency generators and fire/life safety systems.
- Earn competitive pay and comprehensive benefits that include three weeks of paid vacation and more.
- Share ideas and insights with a large, diverse team that shares a strong commitment to operational excellence, as evidenced by 11 consecutive years of five nines uptime (99.999%).
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance within one of the world's largest providers of full-service data center solutions.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Facility Engineer I opportunity, you will have:
- 1+ years experience in mission critical facilities operating / engineering or equivalent equipment experience -- if you have experience with mechanical, electrical, generators, HVAC or networking, we want to talk with you.*
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and familiarity with Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat and/or Visio.
- The ability to read schematics and diagrams; familiarity with AutoCAD is a plus.
- Basic understanding of emergency situations and escalation processes.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative reasoning skills, with a demonstrated ability to determine event root causes, performance shortfalls and required corrective actions.
Apply on company website