Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican Hospitals of Las Vegas have an immediate opportunity for a Founding Family Medicine Residency Program Director to lead the establishment of our brand new GME program!
Our Founding FM Residency Program Director will have the unique opportunity to help establish, build and lead our 6/6/6 program from the ground-up. The position will include leadership, administrative, teaching and patient care responsibilities:
- Successfully oversee the ACGME certification process, and ensure ongoing maintenance of certification and compliance with ACGME requirements
- Responsible for all aspects of program development and growth
- Develop high-quality educational curriculum and experiential rotations per ACGME requirements
- Lead the interview, selection and ongoing mentoring and development of faculty physicians and staff
- Lead the interview, selection and on-going monitoring and evaluation of residents
- Ensure effective program partnerships with hospital, clinics and staff
- Facilitate faculty and resident participation in scholarly activities
- Maintain ongoing clinical duties and your own patient base
To qualify for consideration, successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in administrative, educational and/or clinical services in an ACGME accredited residency program required. Ideal candidates will have experience as a Core Faculty, Associate Director or Director of a Family Medicine Residency Training Program.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in teaching in a residency program preferred.
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Board qualified or certified.
- Operational management, including budget preparation, experience in administrative support of a department, and demonstrated ability to manage detailed projects.
- History of scholarly activities and research
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- A creative thinker with a demonstrated passion for teaching and learning
As the communitys only not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare system,Dignity Health and St. Rose Dominican Hospitals have been guided by the vision and core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years. With human kindness at our core, we are dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. These central core values include our commitment to ensuring our communities are adequately resourced with highly skilled physicians. To that end, we are pleased to establish a new Family Medicine Residency program in Las Vegas.
Dignity Health and St. Rose Dominican Hospitals of Nevada were name in Forbes 2020 Top-10 Employers in Nevada! Employment with us includes a competitive salary and a full range of benefits (paid vacation/sick,medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans including a pension, malpractice coverage and CME allowances).
Las Vegas is so much more than just the Strip! Our beautiful valley is surrounded by mountainousdesert scenery, and our sunny year-round climate sets the stage for hiking, biking, championship golf, and sight-seeingall just minutes from world-class restaurants and limitless entertainment options. Among the fastest growing citiesin the nation, the Las Vegas metroarea offers world-class schools, unparalleledcultural/recreational amenities and cutting edge health care.
- World-class entertainment, dining, and recreational amenities
- Top ratedpublic & private schools
- Home to major sports teams, major arenas, a motor speedway and approximately 60 golf courses
- Driving distance getaways to California, Utah and Arizona
- 300+sunny days annually
- >500 dailyflights to/from 150+ domestic& International cities
- No state income tax!
Las Vegas and its surrounding suburbs offer a multitude of home choices, ranging from affluent family-friendly neighborhoods and high-rise condos overlooking the Strip to guard-gated custom-built homes and upscale apartments with a wealth of amenities. Less than 45 minutes from your home, you will find a world of natural beauty with Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, and Lake Mead. Weekend getaways to the Grand Canyon, Death Valley National Park, Brianhead Ski Resort, Palm Springs, and Zion National Park are easy to reach with a few hours drive. McCarran Airport makes flights to the Pacific Northwest, ski destinations, Pacific Coast beaches and wine country convenient and affordable. Come join us in the middle of everything there is no better place to live!
Interested? If so, lets chat!
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican Hospitals of Las Vegas have an immediate opportunity for a Founding Family Medicine Residency Program Director...
Apply on company website