Dignity Health Medical Group Saint Francis/St. Marys a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, dhmf.org/sanfrancisco is seeking an energetic and team oriented Infectious Disease Medical Director. We are a growing multi-specialty group and affiliated with St. Marys Hospital, dignityhealth.org/stmarys and Saint Francis Hospital, dignityhealth.org/saintfrancis.
This practice is primarily inpatient with the opportunity/expectation of maintaining and growing an outpatient practice.
* Includes Medical Directorship of antibody stewardship and infection prevention
* Experience a small private practice feel with the stability of a large organization
* Practice autonomy with administrative support
* Opportunity to have residents doing hospital rotations with you
Why Join Us?
* Enjoy this sunny California area near San Francisco and San Jose
* Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity model
* Sign on, relocation and student loan assistance, benefits and annual bonuses
* Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
San Francisco is our nations 16th largest city with a population over 800,000 and is home to some of the most dynamic and diverse communities in the country. It is the cultural, commercial and financial center of Northern California. The city, and the surrounding Bay Area, is a global center of the sciences and arts and is home to a number of educational and cultural institutions. A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars Fisherman's Wharf and its Chinatown district.
Dignity Health Medical Group – Saint Francis/St. Mary's a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, dhmf.org/sanfrancisco is seeking an ener...
Apply on company website