Dignity Health Medical Group – North State is a 60+ provider multi-specialty group with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff, CA. We are a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation and aligned with Dignity Health, one of the largest healthcare systems in the country, and largest hospital provider in California. We are recruiting a full-scope OB/GYN Physician, who would have the option to practice in our Redding or Red Bluff location.
- Join established, well respected, multi-specialty group
- Practice alongside tenured OB/GYNs
- Good access to subspecialists
- Healthy referral patterns from local primary care physicians
- Affiliate hospital has 24/7 hospitalist service
- Good schools, affordable real estate, outdoor recreation, 300+ days of sun
Compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives
- Health benefits, annual CME stipend, paid malpractice, 401K, pension and more
DIGNITY HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP – NORTH STATE
Dignity Health Medical Group – North State is an established physician-owned multi-specialty group serving the continuing health care needs of California's North State region with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff. The group's affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available.
The “North State” refers to the geographical area between Sacramento and the Oregon border, which encompasses a third of the landmass of California. Redding enjoys more than 300 sunny days per year and is a wonderful tourist attraction for those who love the great outdoors. Redding is centrally located for travel up and down the west coast. Redding is two and a half hours from Sacramento, two and a half hours from Medford, Oregon, and three and a half hours from San Francisco.
Dignity Health Medical Group – North State is a 60+ provider multi-specialty group with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff, CA. We are ...
Apply on company website