Direct Orthopedic Care would like to recruit a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join the first and largest Orthopedic immediate access group in Dallas, Texas. Fellowship training with General Orthopedic interest is desirable. Join a rapidly expanding practice consisting of 16 (fall 2022) immediate access clinics. Have an immediate and steady stream of surgical cases without the need to take emergency room call.
- Practicing orthopedic surgeon or new graduates with interest in general orthopedics, fellowship training but comfortable with general orthopedics is acceptable.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- 50% of the practice can be subspecialty with 50% general orthopedics
- Competitive salary, transitioning to production-based compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for buy-in to the parent company with clinics in three large metropolitan areas and growing.
- Full health benefits including dental and vision
- CME, PTO and 401k with matching
Direct Orthopedic Care would like to recruit a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join the first and largest Orthopedic immediate access group in Dal...
Apply on company website