About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living ranks prominently among the 9 largest senior housing providers in the US, and is nationally renowned for designing, developing, marketing, and operating a multi-brand portfolio of upscale, luxury senior-living communities.
With a 30-year reputation and almost 14,000 existing homes or homes under development, our company is a recognized industry leader with a penchant for excellence and innovation.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Care Giver to join our community at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge.
The Care Giver's role includes providing hands on care and physical and emotional support to each resident while maintaining a safe and comfortable home like environment.
- Maintaining cleanliness of resident's room and work areas
- Helping residents maintain independence, promoting dignity and physical safety of each resident
- Participating and assisting residents with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulation, transferring, eating) as instructed
- Engaging residents in life skills and other life enrichment activities
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors is a plus but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively with Residents, management and co-workers
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Must demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.
Apply on company website