Discover your Purpose!
Lakeside at Mallard Landing, a Discovery Senior Living community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job opportunities available in a safe and supportive work environment.
We provide on the job training with no experience required for most positions.
We offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time hours
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more (full-time)
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniforms
The CNA's role includes providing hands on care, physical and emotional support to each resident while maintaining a safe and comfortable home-like environment.
- Responsible for a designated group of residents during the shift; knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Observes, reports and documents symptoms and conditions of residents for changes in condition such as skin, behavior, alertness, weight, dietary and participation in activities.
- Responds to security system and resident call bells promptly.
- Notifies supervisor and/or Health Care Coordinator if a resident has increased care needs.
- Assists with continence management and disposes of all continence products properly to ensure sanitation of resident suite and community restrooms.
- Serves and collects food trays and assists as needed; reports refusal of meals or loss of appetite.
- Maintains cleanliness of resident's room and work areas.
- Practices good standard care precautions of cleanliness, hygiene, and health.
- Helps residents maintain independence, promotes dignity and physical safety of each resident.
- Actively participates/leads and assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulation, transferring, eating) as instructed.
- Engages residents in life skills and other life enrichment activities.
- Greets and assists all internal and external customers, guests, family members, residents, vendors and team members.
- Does resident laundry as assigned and needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Certified Nurse's Aid certification preferred.
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
If having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to you, apply today and join our team!
Apply on company website