About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, Discovery Realty Group, Discovery Marketing Group, and Discovery At Home, a Medicare-certified home healthcare company. With almost three decades of experience, the award-winning management group has been developing, building, marketing, and operating upscale, luxury senior-living communities across the United States. With a flourishing portfolio of more than 9,500 existing home or homes under development, Discovery Senior Living has become a recognized industry leader in creating world-class, resort-style communities.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Cook to join our community 918-252-5451.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare hot and cold menu items which requires working on the grill, sauté station, salad-bar and on the service line;
- Ensure the proper preparation, portioning and serving of foods as indicated on the menu cycle and the standardized recipes;
- Taste and prepare food to determine quality and palatability.
- Previous experience in Senior Living preferred
- Experience with production methods, portion control and food handling safety required.
- Great organizational skills a must
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and presentation of food product is required.
- Must be able to work weekends.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact Trish at the community 918-252--5451 directly.
Apply on company website