About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living ranks prominently among the 9 largest senior housing providers in the US, and is nationally renowned for designing, developing, marketing, and operating a multi-brand portfolio of upscale, luxury senior-living communities.
With a 30-year reputation and almost 14,000 existing homes or homes under development, our company is a recognized industry leader with a penchant for excellence and innovation.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Cook to join our community GreenTree at Westwood.
- Prepare hot and cold menu items which requires working on the grill, sauté station, salad-bar and on the service line;
- Ensure the proper preparation, portioning and serving of foods as indicated on the menu cycle and the standardized recipes;
- Taste and prepare food to determine quality and palatability.
- Previous experience in Senior Living preferred
- Experience with production methods, portion control and food handling safety required.
- Great organizational skills a must
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and presentation of food product is required.
- Must be able to work weekends.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.
Apply on company website