PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT -Orthopaedic Spine
The Department of Orthopedics of District Medical Group Inc. (DMG), a 450+ multi-specialty group is exclusively contracted to provide patient care and teaching services for the Valleywise Health System. DMG is actively recruiting an experienced full-time Physician Assistant for our Orthopedic Spine service. The position, which includes employment through DMG, will assist our spine surgeons in delivering quality patient care at Valleywise Medical Center, a public hospital and state designated Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center. The preferred candidate must have previous experience in managing a spine clinic, including O.R. experience and first assist in spine cases.
Only candidates with previous experience working in an Orthopedic or Neurosurgery Spine practice will be considered.
Orthopedic P.A. Essential Responsibilities As Delegated by the Supervising Physician:
- Evaluation and Management of patients referred for spine related diagnosis
- Perform history and physical examinations for patients in the outpatient setting with spine and related diagnosis
- Follow patient treatment protocols for conservative case management as directed by surgeon
- Review and discuss results of medical imaging and laboratory studies with attending physician, hospital staff, and/or patients as appropriate
- First assist for surgical cases
- Rounding on inpatient cases
As an employee of DMG you will be offered:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Supplemental Life
- 4 weeks PTO, 10 paid Holidays, 1 week CME time off
- $2,000 CME Allowance annually
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid medical malpractice insurance, inclusive of tail coverage
For consideration, please forward your CV by E-mail: email@example.com
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT - Orthopaedic SpineThe Department of Orthopedics of District Medical Group Inc. (DMG), a 450+ multi-...
Apply on company website