Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day.® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 17,266 stores in 46 states as of February 26, 2021. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form with distribution center staff, Reorder and Merchandising departments; ability to interpret written information.
- Basic math and reading skills; ability to use a calculator.
- Ability to analyze and research discrepancies
- Ability to use a computer, radio frequency unit, and Cubiscan equipment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Competency to operate pallet jack.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
- Distribution experience preferred.
- Quality check or audit experience preferred.
- Warehouse management system applications experience preferred.
- Continuous walking or standing; walking long distances.
- Bending, stooping, squatting, and kneeling on repetitious basis.
- Exposure to extreme heat and cold and changing climatic conditions.
- Exposure to dust, lighting, and noise.
- Occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds.
Apply on company website