Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day.® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Communication skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Valid state driver's license required; commercial drivers license (CDL) required.
- Experience in automated retail distribution center preferred.
- Experience in logistics environment preferred.
Apply on company website